 General / 18368
18367  |  18369
Subject:
Red 1x6 TRANSPORT brick on #334
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:41:56 GMT

Jason Proksch <jasonpro@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:Furq7M.157@lugnet.com...
PS While I have the attention of classic experts. I have some Samsonite • 60's era
legos with variations I would like confirmed. I have a 334 with a RED 1x6
transport piece. And, I have a 343 Ferry boat with RED windows. I almost • 100%
sure these are complete and original, but I am looking for support. • (Besides,
what other set had a 1x6 RED transport piece)

You're _not_ the first person to mention this brick. It wasn't listed for
any sets. #335 used a red 1x4...

I'll trawl my old messages to see if I can find the name of the other
poster...

Just Jono .oO