 General / 18367
18366  |  18368
Subject:
More Lugnet minifig stickers wanted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:13:02 GMT

Hey Todd,

I just want to reiterate Aaron's praise for the membership package.  Also,
I'd like to know if it will be possible in the future to obtain more Lugnet
minifig stickers.  I have a few plain torsos that have been converted into
Classic Lugnet spacemen.  They look fab!  I want to make one in every color!
Will it be possible to buy more sheets of stickers, preferably on a clear
background so they don't have to be trimmed so much?  I LOVE the stickers,
would be willing to pay a hefty dollar amount to obtain some more!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini