 General / 18325
Re: A new scan for 371 (doubting on fake or real)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 20:24:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman writes:

To be honest, it isn't a fake.  Unless some one created fake
instructions & sold them to me on eBay... but I got them along
other instructions that _are_ up on Brickshelf, and a copy
of Yellow Castle instructions (which I was really going after
at the time).

However, the non-instruction parts (or the live photos) of other
sets 331/332/333 included this copy of #371 along with the other
large vehicles.

A friend of mine is now really sure, this set has to be faked: he found a set,
which has exactely that name "motorized truck set" of yours and uses the same
last 4 pictures, but it has the number 310.

If you want to take a look at his set 310, please go here:
http://www.f5.parsimony.net/forum5725/messages/7209.htm

I still have no opinion on the fake none-fake thing...

Doubting Regards,

Ben

(Fan of all the trucks with steering and thus very interested....)
my site with these vehicles:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/steering/steering.html