 General / 18314
Re: A new scan for 371 (doubting on fake or real)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 16:30:59 GMT

After I saw the rest of the building instruction, I'm totally doubting.

I never saw a so badly drawn building instruction! Compare the wheels in the
steps three and four.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4976/0371-03.jpg
Looks really like drawn by hand. But that's a fact which makes me believe in
that instruction even more.

Or the white 2x3x0.33 plates in step seven: even in the idea books there are no
such low quality drawings.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4976/0371-04.jpg

But where's the battery box? At least there's a way for the cables to the motor
contacts.

I'm really confused about that building instruction and have never seen
somthing similar before....

Regards,

Ben