 General / 18305
18304  |  18306
Subject:
A new scan for 371!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 01:19:36 GMT

Just went through a bunch of instuctions that I won on
e-Bay last year.  I was going through them so I
could give them to a friend & started looking them up
on Lugnet so he could get an idea of what I had &
didn't find this one listed.  Looks like there's a
third #371.  ;)  Here's the cover:

http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/picts/0371-01.jpg

The rest have been uploaded to Brickshelf.

--Mike.