 General / 55349
Re: A new scan for 371!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2010 00:38:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman wrote:
   Just went through a bunch of instuctions that I won on e-Bay last year. I was going through them so I could give them to a friend & started looking them up on Lugnet so he could get an idea of what I had & didn’t find this one listed. Looks like there’s a third #371. ;) Here’s the cover:

http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/picts/0371-01.jpg

The rest have been uploaded to Brickshelf.

--Mike.

I know this is a bad form, but I posted this over a decade ago...

I just wanted to share that I recently picked up this set through a clandestine source of mine. Here’s pictures:

The battery box is completely corroded... I’m hoping it will clean up. I’m curious if it will still run. There were two parts that aren’t marked ‘LEGO’, so I question how much of it is original vs. mixed with parts from another set. There’s one blue macaroni brick and no headlight bricks.

--Mike.