 General / 18372
Re: A new scan for 371 (some proof?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 16:34:56 GMT

Sorry, it's probably been 4-6 months since I won the instructions,
not to mention I don't remember who I won them from without doing
some major searching...  That and it seemed like they didn't
collect LEGO; maybe found them at a garage sell & sold them to
me...  But I'll look.

--Mike.

Regardless of whether this set is fake or real, I would have to say that this
is the most valuable instructions you got on ebay, in that it's kept a good
controversy going here for several days.  Hold on to that puppy.  If it can
keep us scratching our heads, it's an awesome piece of work.  I want a copy
just for that reason.

Markus
Who still wonders if the moon landing was real, and believes that World
Wrestling is for sure... :O)