 General / 18369
Re: Do you think there will be a soccer truck?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, James J. Trobaugh wrote:

I was looking at the May Mania Mag last night and the schedule for the
soccer tour with the green tractor trailer. And it got me wondering if
they'll make a special green truck set like they did with the yellow truck
for the traveling truck show from 98? I defiantly think it would be cool if
they did, and included the stickers for the trailer like they did with the
Carlsbad red & black truck.

I was wondering the same thing (last night, after finally finding the
poster that my kids had separated from the magazine, before I ever saw
it!).

I defiantly agree with you!  It would be very cool.

Steve