 Trains / *15469 (-100)
  Re: Train history for Brickfest 2002

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Frank Filz writes: ... (...) OK, I'm up for the challenge. Chris, can you figure out how many bricks it is from the floor to the height of your monorail on the tabletop, give or take a few? My spiral is around 12 bricks (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train DAT-files available now!

I downloaded the 10000 series dat files and a few parts are missing from my Lcad program. I ran the recent complete parts file and installed it. The parts still do not show up. How do I locate these files. i.e.: for 10015 tanker car I am missing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Train DAT-files available now!

on (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: Train history for Brickfest 2002

(...) I was thinking of the stuff you were setting up when I thought about this. If a bunch of us with large monorail collections all bring our collection, we could have an amazing setup. Hmm, one thing which would be neat, a monorail spiral like (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Have you seen these pictures? Bridge of 5.15 m length....

(...) To the *centre* of the footings, yes. But not *between* the footings. I'm not actually sure where the span of various bridges is measured, but I thought in such a bridge it would be the distance between nearest extremities of the footings. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train history for Brickfest 2002

"Chris Leach" <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GnzrDw.8y1@lugnet.com... (...) and at (...) great (...) varieties (...) While I may not be as well equipped as Chris, I'm sure that I can brink my monorail collection again this year as well. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automobile Carrier

(...) I believe they are on the order of 19' high and 90' long. I believe they can hold 15-18 cars. Some are two levels. Some are three. (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BricksWest

I just got back from the Lego at Disney (they said that they should have the new Star Wars Lego on Monday) and they have Watto's Junk Yard for $25.00 and Mos Espa Podrace for $30.00. B. ----- Original Message ----- From: hs_sounddj (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Train history for Brickfest 2002

(...) I'm all for having even a bigger length monorail.Me and my 110 long straights will be there.CWLeach (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train history for Brickfest 2002

(...) ...Never too early to start floating ideas and building support :-) (...) ...That would be great. There were some displays of older cars and models and at least one small loop of 12v track and some fun with monorail. It would be great to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automobile Carrier

(...) I've never seen one of these. It is hard to get an idea of the scale, how many cars do these things carry? Nice model BTW. Scott A (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automobile Carrier

(...) I built a car carrier a while ago. I did actually finish it just before I converted my rolling stock from 6- to 8-wide. The 8-wide version would be much bigger, and it would require 1x6 plates, which I don't have. So, I have not built an (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: bridge

(...) I built a wee little lift bridge. (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Automobile Carrier

I hadn't seen one of these in LEGO, yet, so I wanted to share my latest creation, an automobile carrier. Please share your thoughts and suggestions. (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) (URL) some more pics (URL) was something I built almost two years ago. When I was browsing through the NELUG show pics I saw it and was amazed that someone picked up on a design that I worked out so long ago. What's even more wierd is that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town)

  Re: Train history for Brickfest 2002

(...) Well I'll probably sound like an ingrate, since George Mason was very gracious to allow BrickFest to be hosted there in the first place, but it would be even nicer if the trains were allowed to stay in the same room for the entire event. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Train history for Brickfest 2002

In the long range planning department... I'm planning on spending more time in the train room for Brickfest 2002. I would like to work with some folks to try and put on a good display of train history. I'd love to set up a huge 12v layout, with both (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: FYI BricksWest Train Session Descriptions

(...) Hmm, would there be interest in a presentation or display of the various eras of LEGO trains? I have stuff from all but the earliest era, and perhaps someone else could fill that in. Frank (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

(...) I just fiddled with it. What actually prevents it from working is not the center tie, but the tubes on the bottom of the grey conductors without pin holes, or the tubes and pin holes on those grey conductors with pin holes. Why is this so, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

I can't take full credit for it. I actually got the idea from another clubs website, but I forget wich one. Right now the inside isn't finished, but I plan on doing some type of retro 20's, art deco interior, as soon as I get some black and white (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

(...) appears (...) No does NOT work. The grey track is different with the double amount of ties (sleepers). Kind Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

I appreciate the input provided by Jon, Ben, and Frank. All of their input has been helpful. After reading their responses and reviewing the older LEGO literature and brochures I have, I have learned about several different approaches. I would like (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FYI BricksWest Train Session Descriptions

Thanks for making that point. I am looking for any help I can in putting materials together for this. Please send me URLs or anything you got on any of these topics. Of course, if I use any of your materials I'll give full credit and use it only (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FYI BricksWest Train Session Descriptions

(...) GAAA...AAAHHH...HHH ... Tell me there will be transcripts available? I'd love to hear some other peoples' perspectives and thoughts on driver wheels, articulation, and piston rod linkages. I can in all certainty claim that that's where 85%+ of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  FYI BricksWest Train Session Descriptions

Train Building Techniques - Very briefly we'll review the "standard" construction techniques. Some SNOT design reviews. Motif and striping techniques - decals and color tape. Examine steam engines: driver wheel alternatives, piston rod linkages, and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

(...) I think my 7735 came with conductors with the pin holes, but it did come with a special curved conductor piece with an extra block on the bottom very much like the 5063 power supply rail. Perhaps there was an intermediate stage. I do know that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) December (...) pictures (...) It is a great little building. He uses some SNOT design in the windows but I think it better to wait for him to explain the design as I didn't look close enough at it to see how he did it. I just know he did it (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: bridge

(...) (I've cross-posted to .trains. Bridges are important to that group as well.) I'd love to sit down and create a full-blown "Guide to Lego Bridges", but in the meantime, I hope these links will do: Reinhard "Ben" Beneke's Bridge Constructions: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

(...) There are 3 ways to connect the track with the transformer. - in the blue era (1969 - 1979) there was a special cable with an 2x4 plate that fitted under the electric midle track part. (URL) in the beginning of the the grey era the transfomer (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

The connector rail is still available direct from LEGO here in the UK, and no doubt from other countries too. Hopefully this link is valid: (URL) price here is 5.19GBP (~7.35USD) plus s&h. The set number is 5063 if you want to try searching for it (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

Over the past few years, I have acquired a reasonable collection of 12V train parts including a transformer, several motors, and quite a bit of track. Unfortunately, I have not had an opportunity to see any 12V trains up close. As a result, I have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) Looks great guys! Really makes me want to be in a club again. Your downtown looks great, it's given me a few ideas for my current project. Can you tell me any more about the diner in this pic? (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:Gnrznp.FMx@lugnet.com... (...) December (...) pictures (...) have (...) octo (...) Here's a few pictures of the amusement rides: (URL) They layout was satisfyingly crouded and we have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

Steve Barile has submitted a good example of the kind of images I had in mind, of course there is no such thing as a wrong photo. So Steve gets the honor of being the LEGO Train Depot's first LEGO Train photo of the week. I recieved some very good (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

I will be more than glad to include any information that is given to me about the photo. I agree that it's always nice to have more than just a photo. So text about what the subject is, where it was taken, any special tricks to get the image effect (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

Hi James, I really like your idea. Will you just use pictures, or wouldn't it be better to add a small comment to the pic. We can see a lot of train pic on brickshelf, but a pic with a small comment would be great. But feel free to choose from my (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm proud to present to you...

Jeroen, I just printed your train poster on an HP DesignJet 500PS at 18"x24". I used the A3 300 dpi version. The quality is great at this size. I need to mount it to some foam core and frame it. I'll get a pic to you ASAP. Thanks for all the work! (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

I have finally (after a year) started updated the LEGO Train Depot web set ((URL) and wanted to give the front page an update. So I was thinking of featuring LEGO train images from the great train heads here in LUGNET. What I'm hoping to do is to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm proud to present to you...

(...) Thanks alot Jeroen! I just downloaded the 6MB size picture and it took not more than 30 seconds. It looks great! Leg Godt! Ben (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm proud to present to you...

(...) That is just lovely! I'm sure every time a LEGO Train Club displays their layout at a show, this will be displayed somewhere on or near the layout. After all, how many times have we heard "I didn't know LEGO made trains"? Many thanks for your (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Animation

hello all... I've just finsihed a 60 sec POV-RAY Lego train animation. Download the file at: (URL) file is called PassingTrains.zip and is 15.4MB -Ahui (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  I'm proud to present to you...

Hi all, After some evenings behind my little iMac, loads of rendering, organizing, beging for files ;-) , and writing stupid HTML, I can finally present you... But wait. First things first. I know it is not perfect; there are no stickers, some parts (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Have you seen these pictures? Bridge of 5.15 m length....

(...) You are right: there are "only" 19 full sections on the bridge, but of course there are two times 50% of a section too (easily to see on the left and since the bridge is symmetric it has to be on the right too). (URL) 20 in total and still 640 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Have you seen these pictures? Bridge of 5.15 m length....

(...) Well, just being picky, but it looks to me like there's only about 19 monorail sections *between* the footings, but whats 32 studs between friends? 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Thanks, the Southern Pacific engines are the work of John Warren, he did a real nice job on them for sure. Good luck at GATS. jt (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

(...) Pacific engines. I'm currently building a couple for an upcoming GATS, so I may "borrow" some of your concepts... Robert SCLTC (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

Hey I made a cool one too, out of a Battle Droid torso and a 1 x 1 modified tile with clip. I put trans red 1x1 round on one side and trans green on the other. (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Rolliing Bricks has moved and updated

Hi Train(ees)! Because freenet was down the last week I have moved my "Rolling Bricks" to Tripod. (URL) made several updates. You will find some interesting stuff in the news section, then have a look at my personal LEGO chronicle and last not least (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  My entry to the ISCC (train)

Hi! My entry to the ISCC is my Restaurant car. (URL) you dont use Internet Exploter it might not work, then use (URL) and find it under "creations" or the same under "creations" - "trains") The car is a part of my long distance train, based on (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Finally page updated

Finally my page is updated!!!! Find it on: (URL) are new train models, a new building, a car and new stuff under "Articles". See the Railfan section. The restaurant car is my entry to the ISCC. See orher mail for detail on that. I have a few models (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Awesome job! Have anymore pictures of the diesel? (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Have you seen these pictures? Bridge of 5.15 m length....

(...) 3 3/4 cars = 3.75x32 Studs (couplings included) = 5 triangles = 120 Studs That means each triangle is 24 studs long... (...) the 2.5 are estimated and the 50 studs are in fact more than 60... (...) Each yellow part is 96 cm as demonstrated (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Decals

Thanks John! Robert (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Decals

(...) (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Decals

Anyone know of a good online retailer for train related decals? I would like some for my engines and rolling stock. Thanks, Robert Powell SCLTC (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  BricksWest - Trians

Hi all you train-heads out there. I am officially announcing that we are holding three morning train sessions and two evening train "hang-out" sessions at BricksWest (wwww.Brickswest.com). The three morning train sessions are: Train Building (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message news:3C0C1B84.AAC016...a.bc.ca... (...) those! (...) There were two trans yellow minifig heads in the 725 Basic Building Set. (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Fright Knights. The witch used it as a crystal ball... Dean (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) I got mine in the "Intercoastal Sea Port" #6541. Josh (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

OOOH, I see, I haven't tested electrical yet ;-) Josh (Who won a TON of OLD lego's! I'm lost in parts right now [not literaly]) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Brickswest

I would imagine that there would be some sort of discounted price for |exhibitors and I agree with Paul on the chaperone issue, it has to be put in |there so that parents won't drop off their kids and leave. I have a season |pass and I am a little (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) Wow...once again you guys put on a great show.The ammusement park looks great!Someone in our group mentioned they would like to do something like that.Seeing your pictures is getting be pumped about our display in less then 5 weeks. (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  RFC: North British LEGO Train Club

Following some informal discussion at Michael Pratt's Southport show, I intend to kick off the NBLTC with a meeting in mid-January 2002. Everything is up for discussion; the following are some of my thoughts: The new club will be the first formally (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GnpqMB.398@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, that may be a problem. I'll give a go with the pair I have that came in the western set. You may recall v1 of the hopper unloader at the TVLF, that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GnrywL.DJw@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) Gearbox 2 x 4 x 7' (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) Ed, There is a lot of automation! I believe there were 5 RCX's on the layout, 4 of them controlled 4 crossing gates using some of Chris Phillips home brew "Reed Switches" (basically Reed Switches are used to detect the Magnetic couplers on the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

Eric - Great pics! Can you shed some light on how some of the RCXs were used on the display? For example, (URL) one in it, but I can't tell if it's dedicated to the lighthouse controls or runs something elsewhere. I'm really interested in all the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  1976 German Lego Polly Hobby TRAIN

I spotted this on ebay. It is a rather dull train clone fron 1976: (URL) this the only train clone? Scott A (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

(...) Very good. Very very good. I am tempted to say I wish I had the time to do stuff like this... but I expect I need the talent as well! Great photos too btw. One small question, what is the part holding the cutch gear in this pic: (URL) is a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  My first Train Engine - Based from a GTW Engine GP40?

To All, I said death to sorting this weekend and started working on a train engine for MLTC (Michigan LEGO Train Club) GATS show in January. My model is based on a few of the train engines on the GTW historical society, which I have seen thorughout (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

NELUG showed their layout at the Greenberg Show in Wilmington MA, on December 1st and 2nd. Of course it was a blast but what you all care about is pictures so here they are. (URL) amusement park rides were a huge hit and somewhat of a suprise for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Physically, you can connect track any way you want. So the physical configuration is fine. But I believe he means: "Does it work electrically?" The answer to that is no. And yes. Call the left hand spurs A and B (A is upper). Right-hand spurs (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Exactly what piece? I haven't got around so starting it yet:-(. But I should redo the view. I've decided on another plan. Josh (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Is the track piece you used here (URL) in anyway? I didn't think that that configuration would actually work? Dean (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Minifig Railroad Lantern!

I've triedme hand at building a Minifig Railroad Lantern: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) Not bad from 8 to 10 members eh? We are currently doing a month long display in a mall in BC. The 15/16 weekend is the last showing for this layout before it is destroyed... Dean (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My trains entry

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GnoHLF.76D@lugnet.com... (...) Please note the official competition entry URL is (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) great (...) I have to admit that the decal really make the difference, the bad thing is that 2 days ago I walk by the hobby shop near where I live and it's now closed.I guest that I'll have to go elsewhere. The extra plate on top of the boxcar (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

(...) Great piece of work Huw! Leg Godt! Ben (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

(...) Huw - Fantastic model. You're way ahead with that one. If you need some rails for it, e-mail me and I can post you a few blue ones (for nowt). Might be tricky lining them up with the split ends of the 9V track though. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GnopDn.2B3@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Good idea. I think I have a couple from the Western mine set. Huw (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GnopDn.2B3@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) a (...) If you don't have any 12v rails, you should be able to get some (along with small train wheels - yeah) early next year when (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

Simply brilliant! later, James Mathis (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

(...) You could always replace the 9v track over the chute with some older 12v rails then you wouldn't have the ties between them to stop the pieces, and since you're not needing to power the track at this point it shouldn't be a problem....of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Sticker for Tanker 11016

FLASH INFO Today you can order if you want Sticker : (URL) can pay in cash USD, FRF, EUR or with Paypal Best regards pascal BRUGIER pascal@brugier.com (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GnoJJA.Bvz@lugnet.com... (...) As you can see, just in a prototype installation such as this, not all the ore makes it through the chute... Huw (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GnoIrI.A2p@lugnet.com... (...) The limit for the competition was 10 pics, but when it's over I'll post some more. There is not much to them, to be honest, the outside levers turn the axles (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: My trains entry

Congratulations, That is an outstanding entry. The whole system is so well done. Lots of detail. I sure have enjoyed seeing this. Well constructed and a pleasing presentation. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

Your work is great! I am also making a load/unload system, they have different mechanism from yours, I will entry it this month if I can finish it. I didn't think there are many fans are designing similar system, I am gald there are much more people (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

(...) I was gonna say, make sure one of the workers catches the extra peice the fell below the unloader, but I see its gone in later pics. I think its cool though, I'm going for unloading Coal hopper, with a conveyor underneath. I can tell now it'll (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

(...) Wow Huw, this is very sweet! I love to see some more detail about how the doors open on the bottom of the hopper. How many hoppers can this process, or is it just dependent on how much track you have on the back side? Very nice work indeed, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  ISCC: My trains entry

I am pleased to announce my entry into the trains category: (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk) !

  Re: Brickish Railways newcomer

(...) I did a sliding center wheel set for a dummy SD locomotive, and a pivoting end wheel set for a powered SD locomotive (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainposter almost ready!

(...) Yes. More details on that later... (...) Well, no actually. Unless you can provide a dat-file or send me the building instructions... Jeroen (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

After a great effort by NGLTC club members and non club members our tree display for the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Festival of trees was put on display this week. This evening at the preview party we were presented with a surprise, our (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl) !!

  Re: How loud are monorails?

(...) actually not that fast...but certainly very soothing to watch. As was mentioned it only really makes noise on the ramps (going up and down). Allowing it to have a sort of straight line (if you have enough straight pieces), going from one (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Have you seen these pictures? Bridge of 5.15 m length....

Where in the H did they get so many 7740 cars?!? This is my favorite Lego train ever! (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Entry for 1st ISCC

(...) then the 2x3 33 degree inverts... Josh (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact