 Trains / 14125
Re: ISCC: My trains entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 20:27:54 GMT

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GnoJJA.Bvz@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington writes:
I am pleased to announce my entry into the trains category:

http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/iscc1/

Huw

I was gonna say, make sure one of the workers catches the extra peice the
fell below the unloader, but I see its gone in later pics.

As you can see, just in a prototype installation such as this, not all the
ore makes it through the chute...

Huw