 Trains / 14123
Re: My trains entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 20:20:25 GMT

Congratulations, That is an outstanding entry. The whole system is so well
done. Lots of detail. I sure have enjoyed seeing this. Well constructed and
a pleasing presentation.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
I am pleased to announce my entry into the trains category:

http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/iscc1/

Huw