 Trains / 14127
Re: ISCC: My trains entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 21:36:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington writes:

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington writes:
I am pleased to announce my entry into the trains category:

http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/iscc1/

Huw

I was gonna say, make sure one of the workers catches the extra peice the
fell below the unloader, but I see its gone in later pics.

As you can see, just in a prototype installation such as this, not all the
ore makes it through the chute...

Huw

You could always replace the 9v track over the chute with some older 12v
rails then you wouldn't have the ties between them to stop the pieces, and
since you're not needing to power the track at this point it shouldn't be a
problem....of course that's assuming you have some 12v track rails.

jt