 Trains / 14120
Re: ISCC: My trains entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:14:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington writes:
I am pleased to announce my entry into the trains category:

http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/iscc1/

Huw

Wow Huw, this is very sweet! I love to see some more detail about how the
doors open on the bottom of the hopper. How many hoppers can this process,
or is it just dependent on how much track you have on the back side?

Very nice work indeed, good luck in the contest.

jt

________

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club