 Trains / 14124
Re: ISCC: My trains entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 20:26:06 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message
news:GnoIrI.A2p@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington writes:

Wow Huw, this is very sweet! I love to see some more detail about how the
doors open on the bottom of the hopper.

The limit for the competition was 10 pics, but when it's over I'll post some
more. There is not much to them, to be honest, the outside levers turn the
axles about 60 degrees onto which the doors are attached.

How many hoppers can this process,
or is it just dependent on how much track you have on the back side?

Yes, that's right. The software will count 'en through and count 'em back
again. I expect there's a limit on the train weight by virtue of the fact
that it is driven through by those micro-motor driven wheels.

Huw