 Trains / 14131
Re: ISCC: My trains entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington writes:

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message

You could always replace the 9v track over the chute with some older 12v
rails then you wouldn't have the ties between them to stop the pieces, and
since you're not needing to power the track at this point it shouldn't be • a
problem....of course that's assuming you have some 12v track rails.

Good idea. I think I have a couple from the Western mine set.

Huw

Huw -

Fantastic model.  You're way ahead with that one.  If you need some rails
for it, e-mail me and I can post you a few blue ones (for nowt).  Might be
tricky lining them up with the split ends of the 9V track though.

Jason J Railton