 Trains / Train Organizations / 1870
Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 00:56:17 GMT

Thanks, the Southern Pacific engines are the work of John Warren, he did a
real nice job on them for sure.

Good luck at GATS.

jt

In lugnet.trains.org, Robert Powell writes:
You can see some more pictures of the Sawnee diesel here on the club web site:
http://www.ngltc.org/legooutlet2001/index2.htm

Holy Smokes! Those diesels are fantastic! I especially like the Southern
Pacific engines. I'm currently building a couple for an upcoming GATS, so I
may "borrow" some of your concepts...

Robert
SCLTC