 Trains / 14171
Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:05:09 GMT

I will be more than glad to include any information that is given to me
about the photo. I agree that it's always nice to have more than just a
photo. So text about what the subject is, where it was taken, any special
tricks to get the image effect plus anything else would be great.

jt

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi James,

I really like your idea. Will you just use pictures, or wouldn't it be better
to add a small comment to the pic. We can see a lot of train pic on brickshelf,
but a pic with a small comment would be great.

But feel free to choose from my numerous LEGO Trains from my
brickshelf-gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=matthes

If you need some more information just send me an email (h.matthes@gmx.de).

Posting concerning the Riviera-Express:
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=11120

and the Desert Express:
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=8811

and the InterCityNight:
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=11640

Thanks for your effords and hopefully people will join in!

Folks, don't forget the 1st International Creativity Contest at
http://www.creativity-contest.net/

Regards,
Holger