 Trains / 14194
Re: Automobile Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 06:40:32 GMT

David Cybulski wrote:

I hadn't seen one of these in LEGO, yet, so I wanted to share my latest
creation, an automobile carrier.

Please share your thoughts and suggestions.

http://members.home.net/dcybulski1158/moc.html

Thanks,
Dave

I built a car carrier a while ago. I did actually finish it just before I
converted my rolling stock from 6- to 8-wide. The 8-wide version would be much
bigger, and it would require 1x6 plates, which I don't have. So, I have not
built an 8-wide version, but I was really happy with the 7-wide version. It was
not he sturdiest car, but I thought it was neat that you could see the outlines
of the cars that were inside just like the real ones.

http://homepage.mac.com/cjmasi/~lego/trains/rolling%20stock/rolling_stock.htm

Chris