 Technic / 2408
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:13:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
John Jensen wrote:

Did you try taking a piece of "handle" (from something that fits in a • minifigs
hand) and insert it into the pin with axle, as that will lock it better in
place, although not totally.

I've never tried that - it sounds like a good idea, although for some reason • I'd
feel more guilty about "modifying" the minifig fireman's axe than I would • about a
3-axle with stud :-)

Well, the tube that you used on the BobCat has the same diameter, so....:)

regards.
John