 Technic / 2290
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 08:39:55 GMT

Howdy folks,

This thread is pulling me out of my summer-long exile from posting
to lugnet.  (Been in Hawaii working like a dog....)  Allow me
to join the long line of gushing.

Congratulations, Jennifer.

These web pages are an inspiration and an example of real talent.
If I was a manager at TLG, I would be knocking at your door STAT,
waving money in your face and shouting "Forget the thesis!"
Okay, okay, maybe I'd say, "After the thesis, name your price!"

The pages are masterpieces -- of construction techniques, of style,
of clear explanatory notes about recent history, inspiration, design
tradeoffs, everything that goes into the creative process.  Truly
impressive.  Looking at them gives me a kind of natural high, to again
be reminded of what the Technic line is capable of in the hands of
an expert.

Now get back to work!  :)

as evah,

John C

Oh and congratulations on starting the longest thread ever on
lugnet.technic.  (Nah, I didn't check, I'm just guessing.)

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
Hi folks, • [...]

  http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Let me know what you think...

Jennifer Clark