 Technic / 2279
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:14:14 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

Not sure if you've seen them already but there are the dark grey ones as
included in 8480 Space Shuttle and others, although they're 16-tooth gears,
and not 8-tooth gears.

Yeah, I've used a few of the 16 tooth idlers in the crane model for the gearbox
and a few other things. These parts really are a godsend! Unfortunately only an
8 tooth gear will do for my current application. I may have thought of a way
round it though, which I'll try as soon as I get home...

Jennifer Clark