 Technic / 2260
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
John Jensen wrote:

You need a metal hook for the crane? Didn't you have a 8462 stashed away for
reward? You really deserve to be rewarded for these creations, so break it
open and steal the hook, it'll look far better on your crane anyway:)

I do indeed have an 8462 stashed away, but that was bought as an incentive to
get
halfway through writing my thesis. Breaking it open now to create more Lego
models
would be somewhat counter productive to its purpose of getting me thesis
writing
:-)

What is your thesis in ... engineering?!?

Jude

BTW, I love how complete your designs are.