 Announcements / 764
763  |  765
Subject:
Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:10:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi folks,

I've just put a new website online with a couple of my recent Technic
creations, a "technic figure scale" skid steer loader and a mobile
crane. The loader is fully operated by pneumatics and motors, and the
crane by motors. I've put a lot of effort into the appearance of the
models as well as the mechanics, so hopefully there will be something
there for more traditional Lego modellers as well as Technic fans. The
URL is:

   http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Let me know what you think...

Jennifer Clark