 Technic / 2269
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:25:46 GMT

  http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Let me know what you think...

*roar*

Now that was mean! How am I supposed to be able to show off with my
comming Technic lumber truck now Jennifer? LOL!

Great job! I gave the URL to a lot off ppl and they all said WOW!

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said except: If you just
watched the pics (like I first did), look again and read the text too!
Awesome! I'd like to be able to use that kind of lingo too some day
*sigh* Perhaps I should start a new life and this time live it in
England?

This is definetely making it to my links page on my new web...

From no on ppl. will say, that's a fine model but it ain't Jennifer
class! At least they should, I know I will!

TGIF!

With plastic regards from Sweden,
/Tobbe