 Technic / 2256
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:32:56 GMT

Selçuk Göre wrote:

Jennifer, They are amazing. Jut reminds me the good old days of technic,
when most of the models were both functioning and beautifully looking.

I think that is where I get a lot of my inspiration from, mainly the models
of around 1980 or so, although I definitely prefer the wider selection of
parts available nowadays. A lot of the "if only I had a part which..."
wishes I used to think of back in 1980 have been answered nowadays,
although there is always going to be some extra part one would like...

For the record, that part currently is a proper 8 tooth idler gear.

Jennifer Clark