 Technic / 2294
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:23:25 GMT

Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

I have some photos of
the test-versions of servo -> LEGO interface here:

That's pretty good Tobbe, I've always thought that interfacing lego with
non-lego elements is a total nightmare. Add to that the difficulty of
controlling the pneumatic elements electronically and it is even more
impressive.

I'm still lacking some pictures of a real truck so that project has
come to a temporarely halt :( I'm started planning on a new project so
the truck might take it's time *sigh*

That's a shame, but I would agree with you in only going for a big project
if you have decent information to work from. Saying that, there are
probably loads of pictures of different logging trucks somewhere on the web
- certainly I have come across plenty of knuckle boom crane type trucks. I
suppose another option would be to write to the manufacturer of the truck
and/or trailer and ask them to send promotional and/or technical
information.

Jennifer Clark