 Technic / 2231
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:40:43 GMT

   http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Let me know what you think...

WoW!

I'll be printing these off in color (assuming you don't mind...) to give to
my
FLL team as homework reading material.  I love the way you discuss the
design tradeoffs and the trial-and-error aspect of the work.  So many of
these kids have had LEGO instructions spoon fed to them for so long that
they just don't get the idea that these things don't just spring out of the
builder's heads completely correct on the first try...

Thanks!
-Peter
FLL Team #1096 coach