 Technic / 2258
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:08:17 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

BTW: The dark grey wheel hubs on the mobile crane: Are they from three
copies of the Millenium Slizer?

Thanks for writing Fredrik - you are correct, the wheel hubs and tyres
are from the Millenium Slizer. The first copy was a present, and because
of the wheels I bought another two for a great price in a sale. I wish
I'd bought more :-)

Jennifer Clark