 Technic / 2266
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:33:07 GMT

Jennifer Clark <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> writes:

Thanks for writing Fredrik - you are correct, the wheel hubs and tyres
are from the Millenium Slizer.

Ah, I was kinda secretly hoping that there was another source of dark
grey hubs.  I really like them, but I do't see myself picking up three
Millenium Slizers!  The rest of the parts on them are not too
interesting.

I was also reading your comments on building suspension and steering
wheel drive, and I agree with you that this is a sure fire way to
loose your sanity.  I have been fiddling with this for way too long
now without actually building anything, except half finished
suspension setups, and this is driving me into a building block.  So I
think it is important not to set the standards too high when starting
to build.

Fredrik