 Technic / 2292
Re: Two original Technic creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:44:22 GMT

John Cromer <cro@astro.caltech.edu> wrote in message
news:G10w2J.o3@lugnet.com...
Oh and congratulations on starting the longest thread ever on
lugnet.technic.  (Nah, I didn't check, I'm just guessing.)

You're way off, by a long shot then.  I believe someone already said the
longest was around 500 messages, this one has a long way to go yet.

Apart from that, I have to agree with everone else here, Jennifer's models
are very good!!

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
Hi folks, • [...]

  http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Let me know what you think...

Jennifer Clark