 Technic / 2278
Re: Broken 8448 Shocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:10:37 GMT

  What is the phone number (I'm in the US) to call? I am surprised that Lego
doesn't seem to have a customer support e-mail address, and I can't even find
an appropriate phone number.
  I found the damper parts broken on my Supercar just recently, after it had
been sitting on display (i.e., not really "played with" much) since last
Winter when I first got it. I finally see what everyone was talking about with
these broken pieces and hope that I can get less-fragile replacements from
Lego.

I did this a few weeks ago myself.  Just call Lego Shop @ Home and they will
transfer you over to customer service and they will send you the replacement
shocks for free.  The number for Shop@Home is 1-800-835-4386.

Keith Blumenthal