 Technic / 2407
Re: 8th RoboRider???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:53:07 GMT

I have heard this rumour, and I think it will be true

Any ideas?

An Badly for the Boss to fight?

Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk
Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Andrew Eade" <vestras@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I read a rumor recently that makes me wonder.  THe RoboRider Extra disk • packs
include an 8th wheel type, the neon read one.  Does anyone have anny
information as to what this is, When it is to be released of an other
information on the "Boss" Super Roborider?

http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html
Slizers:Transformers