 Technic / 2416
Re: 8th RoboRider???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 03:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Eade writes:
This is the Coolest thing I hav eever seen...huhhuhu...
Honstly, THe Boss is frickin Incredible!  But he's not the 'Vulcan" I heard
about...Its supposed to be the 8th, Boss being the 7th

After looking closer, It looks as it was with Millenia that it is an one or
the other deal...3 strange Bikes or the Bike and Jet...Im kinda disapointed...

http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html
Slizers:Transformers