 Technic / 2414
Re: 8th RoboRider???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:05:51 GMT

7th Roborider? Doh! I forgot there are only 6 of the lil' guys. As far as your
pics are concerned, that looks similar to what I played with, but that's not
quite it. There was no black in the model I was playing with. Also, where did
you find this one? I've been looking since I saw the Silver Champ in the store
and can't seem to find it.

In lugnet.technic, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hey Dave,

from what I read in your message, it sounds like you actually describe the
7th Roborider. That one has already been sold. Check my site for scans, I
assume there you'll find the robot you just described.

http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/8XXXXX/8XXXXX.html

HTH,
Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479