 Technic / 2409
Re: 8th RoboRider???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:23:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Eade writes:
I read a rumor recently that makes me wonder.  THe RoboRider Extra disk packs
include an 8th wheel type, the neon read one.  Does anyone have anny
information as to what this is, When it is to be released of an other
information on the "Boss" Super Roborider?

http://www.geocities.com/vestras/index.html
Slizers:Transformers

Well, I only know what I heard on a Discusion board somewhere. The Rumor was
basicly, an 8th RoboRider was to be released using teh Neon Red Wheels.  Some
one nicknamed it Vulcan(I have no idea why) and people went on the hunt.  Some
one said it was supposed to be a kind of combination. Like a Throwbot that
rides a special roboRider, Kind of like Millenia...This is all hear-say, So I
don't know how accurate it is yet...