 Star Wars / *12398 (-100)
  forest setting, and beast face off

I have posted some pictures of a small forest setting I built to house some of the more exotic creatures in Legoland, (wookie, ewok, owl, raven, parot, rat, cat, spider, etc...) and included a few pictures of a face off between some of those (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) It is. The new Slave I is at the $50 price point, if memory serves; the old one was at the $20 price point. So more detail and more pieces are to be expected. It's a lot bigger, too. :) best LFB (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com

(...) Yep, you're misremembering there. You're thinking almost certainly of Mark's "Neverwhere," which still holds my personal award for the coolest spacecraft I've seen around. (I'll be expecting an update to take account of such a wonderful new (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

(...) I think it's 2 or 4 1x1 round plates. If you arrange them that way, that's what they look like--believe it or not! Thanks for the scan address, btw--looks like I'm going to be buying LOTS of 2002 Ep II sets! best LFB (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

In set 7133 at (URL) Any guesses as to what the part behind the 2x2 round engine intake tiles is? It looks like a 2x2 plate with cutouts sandwiched between the tile and a black printed R2 body. Has this piece been seen before? John - AFOL and his (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Epi II Obi-Wan fig

The Lego Obi-Wan should fire his hairdresser. -Mani (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: purple light saber?

Actually, Mace Windu's lightsaber is dark blue, not purple. Ki-Adi-Mundi (the cone head) does have a purple lightsaber, and Adi Gallia has a maroon one. Episode 1 didn't show any of the Jedi Council members using their lightsabers, so this (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) I thought so at first. On 2nd look, its a pair of printed white 2x6x2 canopies. Note the 2x2x2 "dress" slopes beside it. The clue for me to look closer was the fact that the printing was interrupted. (...) Printed white 6x8 extreme low slopes (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com

(...) I'm probably horribly mixing people up, and forgetting ship names, but I'm thinking that canopy would work really well on a ship like the Nasal Avenger using the quarter saucer pieces. I'm really glad to see a larger variety of curved pieces, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: purple light saber?

(...) Judging from the picture of the minifig (Anakin?) on the left, I'd vote for blue. I notice that the hair may be dark red which will be cool. We need more than just brown, black, grey, and tan for the standard male hair. Frank (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) Juniorized is an interesting term for the new Slave I. It looks to me like it uses at least as many parts as the old one, possibly more. Sure, it uses some of the new non-brick pieces, but honestly, with it's curved surfaces, it's a good (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

(...) Yea, those new curved pieces look really cool. I'm sure we will see them in more colors as time goes on. Perhaps we'll see some in a new round of Life on Mars. (...) Still, it's nice to have the hinge panels in tan in quantity. (...) True, it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Republic Gunship

Has a kind of Hind feel to me. The Hind also had a rather large 'cargo' area for an attack helicopter (the Soviets tried to use it as a dual purpose craft, kinda like a flying infantry fighting vehicle). This would fit the Gunship's role of being a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: purple light saber?

One of the Harry Potter sets, #4723 (Diagon Ally Shops), has a light-pink/purple (it also has athe Blue, Yellow-Green & Red standard ones) Light Sabre blade as a "magic wand".... ;) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) (URL) and let’s not forget the brown cape! The new 2002 line has been sparingly providing capes… :( Unlike the previously years where every set had 2 or more capes each! 7103 is one of the few new sets for ’02 that has a cape! --==Richard==-- (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: purple light saber?

In regards to the purple light saber, as far as I know the only Jedi to ever use one was Mace Windu, so I am assuming that it is just a blue one although I could be wrong. I would like very much to see a purple light saber. I have plenty of green (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  purple light saber?

Guys, take a look at this picture: (URL) I know that the lightsaber is drawn in for the first time (normally, they show a clear colored rod of some sort in any applicable set). Regardless....what color is it? Am I seeing things or has the marketing (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

lol, yeah the sandpeople lego figures do look like the bakshi orcs. also these new sets have some reallu cool parts. i love the raiders and tht yoda set. my gripe? the new slave 1 is horrible, super juniorized and looks all twisted, the original was (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

Nice - 7103 - 2 light blue shileds, 2 usable torsos, 2 lightsabre handles (increasingly useful with all the short brown wands from HP) another usable head, and stubbieÔ legs - lots of usable castle bits also has anyone noticed that the Tusken (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Jango Fett: Guns?

What kind of guns does Jango have in the new set? They look like six-shooters (probably just like the ones that came with the Destroyer Droids.) Interesting that Jango has real guns while everyone else is running around with megaphones. :-) -- Grant (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

The cargobay? near the back is open on both sides, I can see through it in some places. This open space stikes me as not such a good thing to have on a gunship. I think that maybe the vertical wings under the big wings in the back may be part of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

~ Here’s a better link from FBTB. It showcases quite a few of the new sets… (URL) enough, it appears as though the shields come in a set with Yoda, and not the Tusken Raiders! Apparently the older image Just intermingled the accessories in the sets! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: some new photo's from 2002 sets.

I think the lime green is nasty. And I'm having a difficult time accepting all the new curve slopes. Maybe it's just too many new parts at once for me, but I'm largely dissapointed so far. Too many new colors and curve slopes. Overall the set (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: some new photo's from 2002 sets.

(...) The photograph of Anakin's speeder is from such an angle that it is hard to tell whether the model is any good or not. But Zam Wessell's speeder, despite being a very simple design, is very cool. And while the photos I have seen of Zam Wessell (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: some new photo's from 2002 sets.

I have, because I scanned em :p (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7143 available in the UK !!??

That's interesting. I bought the exact same set from the exact same shop earlier today. Looks like someone heard my report and came all the way to Bedford to get one (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: some new photo's from 2002 sets.

(...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  new look on the 2002 minifigs

It's not lego but it gives a great look on the new-coming minifigs: (URL) ( Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, Boba Fett, Super Battle Droid, Obi-Wan, C-3PO, R2-D2, Jango Fett Sneak Preview, Jango Fett, Kit Fisto, Jango Fett (URL) ( Plo Koon, Mace (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  some new photo's from 2002 sets.

(URL) seen these before,.... (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  7143 available in the UK !!??

Look at this message I found in the news group Rec.toys.lego It was posted 2-2-2002 18.36 CET Has anyone seen this set in a shop elsewere??? Greetings, Marc schoenie@wxs.nl ===...=== Ian Greig <igreig@bellerophon....mon.co.uk> zaterdag 2 februari (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  White baseplate?

"Mike Poirier" <mike.poirier@attbi.com> wrote in message news:... (...) Actually to finish this thought on a "snow" idea... how about a white baseplate for some winter scenes. And I think this would come in particularly handy for a nice Battle of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ooh - tusken raiders and Yoda in 2002????

I believe the speeder in question can be seen in the latest EII trailer. ARW (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:Gqvn6B.Knx@lugnet.com... (...) they (...) Ok I found the other pics on StarWars.com: (URL) clears some stuff up. -Jon (in classic Space you can have pilots sittin' on wings and such, exposed (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

Now that the cats out of the bag I've been looking for an image of the real ship. The only one I know of so far is from one of the trailers: (URL) in the lower left at the smaller ships behind the ramp. I believe those are Republic Gunships. This (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) i think lego is avoiding the problem of the black minifig. if they produce one it will violate their expressed policy of not entertaining race in minifigs. but if they release a yellow mace windu or lando i think lots of people will be upset. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Anybody notice this about the Jedi Starfighter?

(...) Check back. The dates are updated. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

"Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message news:GqvDy5.H4n@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) I thought the same thing. Look on the box cover at starwars.com. The Unknown Jedi and one of the Clone Trooper look like they're about to kick LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

I sense something, a disturbence in the Force... Um, is it just me, but does it seem that the Clone Troopers and the Jedi are on the SAME side here? Clone Troopers piloting the REPUBLIC Gunship, and there on the side what looks to be the IMPERIAL (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Building instruction "Sith infiltrator"

I've lost the building instruction for my "Sith Infiltrator" - is it available somewhere on the internet or maybe at Lugnet (if so, where?). I'm thankful very any help Marius (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

Hmmm... My first thought when I saw the gunship was this: (URL) Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

I see Jango's Slave I is up there too now. Let's hope Episode II the movie is as good as some of these sets are starting to look. (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) The double-bubble cockpit is very MI-24, as are the anhedral wings. I think it would be a bit of a shame if there were to be a kind of "eastern-bloc" feel to the technology in ep2, because if the imperial uniforms had a slight third-reich, the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) this one is actually released. I can't wait until May....that's cruel and unusual punishment to make us wait that long. Details that I could make out- White printed ninja walls (?) at the front sides of the ship. Tons O' white slopes and at (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) color scheme, the wonderful curved silhouette and Jango Fett, but: I like the fact that the doors look like they open via a lever on top of the ship. This type of functionality, also seen in the Slave 1, is new to the Star Wars line and a nice (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

Man, that's awesome! I like the look of the clone troopers. Their helmets might make good castle helmets if you coloured tehm greay or silver and took off the little ridge on the top. Is it just me, or does the cockpit look very reminiscent of the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) It's one bizzare looking ship. If you count the DD this thing comes with eight figs. That's impressive. It looks to me that if you want clone troopers, this is the set to get. (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) pretty sweet. (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:Gquz2B.KEM@lugnet.com... (...) Who is this mystery Jedi? -- Grant Giandonato g.giandonato@home.com (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Republic Gunship

(URL) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: No more capes?

(...) I don't know about the jetpack being separate--there's nothing in that pictures, save the apparently "spaced" head and neck, that indicates it is two separate pieces. I'd be surprised (but happy!) if they really used two separate molds. best (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Princess Leia

(...) I suspect that the main focus of future Star Wars sets this year will be Episode II---they've already rolled out several Classic sets. (Not that I have anything against more Star Wars sets. . .) However, this does raise an interesting point. I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Anybody notice this about the Jedi Starfighter?

On lego.com, toward the bottom of the page, it says that it won't be released until May, didn't it used to say that it would be released in March? Maybe we won't get a preview set after all. (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com

(...) I like the way Jango looks and I'm really glad that LEGO decided to not give him "horn guns" but rather "real guns" instead. Hopefully we'll see more of this. Shane (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  No more capes?

Looking at the new Episode II sets, I'm noticing a lack of capes. Obi-Wan doesn't have one, and in the "illegal" Count Dooku pix he doesn't seem to have one either. Anyone think LEGO is ditching the capes? On a totally different note: How cool is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Too Many StubbiesT? (Was: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com)

(...) Actually, they seem to be light blue...so perfect for Watto! Good call... Matt (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Princess Leia

There a some new SW-sets coming this spring. A lot of them seem to have new minifigs. Is there a chance that there will be a set with a (new) princess Leia minifig?? Has anyone seen more pictures of the new sets?? The new "Slave-One" already looks (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com

(...) Hmm, I like it. I think it offers a nice selection of the new slope parts, which not everyone likes, but I think are nifty. The new canopy is ok with me. I like all sorts of different canopies for my various and sundry spacecraft. :^D ~Grand (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GqtE80.Coq@lugnet.com... (...) version (...) in (...) first (...) value. (...) Harry (...) the (...) point. (...) was (...) Obi-Wan. (...) from (...) I hope Boba's Stubby legs are (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

(...) A couple of things I have noticed: The cowling/fairing around the bottom of Slave 1 does not continue beneath the rotating jet arms. This seems anomalous or is the real thing like this too? Two of the hinged panels on the body open up to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

(...) Hey Shaun, thanks for posting this... wow, I wasn't expecting them to put that much more effort into the Ep2 Slave 1! (Hasbro is merely repainting the old mold for their 3 3/4" figure line, so I assumed Lego would simply recolour the old Slave (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

(...) Those "crazy curved pieces" are mateable with the new slope system, and what's better, they include *half canopy* slopes--I just wish they were in greys, not blue and green. Ah well. :) The hinge panels in tan: They've been available in tan (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Too Many Stubbies™? (Was: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com)

(...) I agree...the window is too Jack Stone. More importantly though, to my mind, is the inclusion of young Boba Fett in the set...look at the picture...this seems to be the first case of LEGO using Stubbies™ to do a figure as a child scaled to an (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

  Two really impressive 2002 sets ...

Hmmm, am I alone in thinking that there are some really great new sets coming out this year? I just spent a little while checking out Jengo Fett's Slave I on at (URL) and I'm really impressed! Perfect canopy! (albeit a POOP, but here it's (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  New Slave 1 on StarWars.com

Has everyone seen the new Slave 1 on the Official Site? (URL) do you think it compares to 7144? Personally, I like the colors, but those windows seem a bit to simplified for my tastes. The original version I felt did a better job here in being "pure (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Diorama

Thanks, I was going for humor. I just thought of an Ewok god with the blinking lights... just couldn't get them to fit. Maybe next time Mark (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Diorama

BE CAREFUL!!!! Mocking the Ewok Gods can be dangerous. Look where it got that stormtrooper. You see he wandered into the cleaing looked at the statue and started laughing. Then the little vermin tried beating him to death. Of Course they didn't do (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Diorama

AHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAAHH...AHAHAHAHA! Awesome! Haven't laughed like that in awhile! Dave (now if only George would do it!) "Mark" <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> wrote in message news:GqKDI6.9Mr@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) bad (...) of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Diorama

Haha - very cute! I like what you did on a very small scale and the details like the stormtrooper trap. :) -- Marc (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Three New Customs

POSSIBLE SPOILERS (probably not though) hey guys, i have three new episode ii customs: the rickshaw speeder, ric-920 (rickshaw droid), and that assassin droid in the trailers. you can see them all at my site: (URL) me know what you think. thanks a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: snow pic.

(...) Sounds cool. I hope they come out looking good. By the way, most photolabs will put your pictures on a disk for you when you get the film delveoped for a few dollars more. A lot of people w/o dig cameras get their photos online using this (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ewok Diorama

Tried my hand at a diorama after getting some ideas while fooling around with Bionicle masks. One of the masks just screamed to me, "I am the Ewok Fertility God!!!" (URL) Ewoks were doing a weekly ritual visiting thier idol. Abnor decided to rub the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  snow pic.

I just took some Hoth pic. in the snow. I had a snowspeeder going after an AT-ST. Unfortunately I can't post a pic. because I don't have a digital camera or a scaner. I just wanted to know if any one else has done this. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new sets star wars

(...) I think the cover of the pamphlet is different in AU than in the US, but I'll take a guess that it is the Jedi Starfighter, see here: (URL). There has been some discussion of the new sets in the star wars group already, so I'll cross post to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

  Anyone else noticed all the new early Star Wars 2002 sets are in stock at S@H UK?

I made the mistake of checking shop.lego.com today for the new SW 2002 sets in the UK and they're all in stock. Damn, there goes my pay cheque again :( Dan (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Decent alternates at last

I just got a Cloud Car, and it's nice to see some Star-Wars related alternates on the back of the box for once. A passable E-Wing and Droid Fighter are shown. Now, if only I could get Claude a job... (URL) J Railton (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another pic of the jedi starfighter.......

Try to order and it says "Sorry item is out of stock." Darn... -Todd "Mychal Zimny" <locutus@clear.lakes.com> wrote in message news:Gq9px6.47F@lugnet.com... (...) well, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who is "Gareth"

(...) He has his own gallery page on fbtb: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Who is "Gareth"

Ok, I tried looking in the Customs index, and could find no "Gareth" with quotes or without. I clicked my refresh button several times. Does "Gareth" have another nom de plume that I'm not aware of? Dave "Allan Bedford" (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another pic of the jedi starfighter.......

(...) Anyone else notice that this site is worded like they already have it in stock? Just an observation. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Another pic of the jedi starfighter.......

Check it out: (URL) cool, except obi-wan is disgusting, ew, he looks really nasty. Oh well, -Geordan- (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Qui-Gon's last stand

Oh sithspawn, someone did it with real LEGOs before I got around to doing it via mlCad/POV-Ray. ;) Very cool! Now, about doing a decapitation special on the Jar-Jars? No need to preserver them.... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Qui-Gon's last stand

(...) No, Obi-Wan split Maul's blade after that. John #388 (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Qui-Gon's last stand

(...) point in the movie? (Why, yes, I have been known to spend quite a bit of time at nitcentral.com. . .however did you guess?) ---...--- TWS Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Qui-Gon's last stand

(...) haven't had the patience. j. (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Qui-Gon's last stand

A freind of mine recently felt that the Lego Qui-Gon was missing something. Here is his customization: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Probe Droid Sculpture

(...) guy should be working for the LEGO company. He has great skill with the bricks. Only comment... why not post a direct link to the new work that you mentioned. No problem posting the fbtb main link as well, but a great model like this deserves (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Probe Droid Sculpture

Gareth asked me to let everyone know that his latest jaw-dropper is now up for viewing at FBTB - he's always eager to gather what comments he can :) Tim Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: looking for some set inventories...

(...) though, if you do feel like inventorying something, and it's already been done - verify the inventory! just compare what you have with what we have posted - it's a lot easier than creating a new inventory, and you can find mistakes (that (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for some set inventories...

(...) of course! Any set we don't have is welcome. You never know where some really cool pieces hide :) if possible, try and use the ldraw numbers for parts, not just the description? it makes adding an inventory to the database really easy. Also, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for some set inventories...

(...) Paul, STOP!!!! Too many times have I tried to inventory a set only to discover that someone else beat me to it (last week for example). Always check peeron first, then go out and beat up anyone else sho inventoried a set on the same night you (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for some set inventories...

(...) Jennifer, I noticed there is no set inventory for set 4121 "Creator: All Kinds of Animals". Would you like one? On the box that came with my set (which included the wonderful little lap table), there is a legend detailing all the parts and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for some set inventories...

(...) (URL)7127 imperial atst (URL)7131 anakins podracer (URL)7144 slave 1 (URL)7155 trade federation aat (URL)7159 pod bucket (URL)7180 b-wing (URL)7186 wattos junkyard (URL)8008 stormtrooper (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for some set inventories...

This set? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: looking for some set inventories...

(...) I just purchased the Imperial AT-ST (set 7127) and I love it! I would be happy to make an inventory. I will do it very carefully and ask others to double-check it, as it will be one of my first inventory submissions. It is likely some of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv)

  SW 2002/HP2002 sets in France: Price list

Hi, I visited yesterday a local toy store (King Jouet) in France. Here is the list what I found (in Euros!). 8009 25.9E 8010 49.9E 7119 13.9E 7139 15.9E 7200/7201/7203/7204 8.99E 7194 124.99E HP sets: 4711 3.99E 4712 13.49E 4714 42.9E The SW sets (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Help with SW part colors

(...) Currently they are available only in Tan, Light Grey, Teal, and an odd shade of green (Check Rigel on the Aero Tubes). Here's hoping that White, Black, Red, and Dark Grey will be following soon. :) -Dave (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Help with SW part colors

(...) Looking through the Life on Mars sets, you can get them in a few shades of blue and green. They are in light gray in Jedi Defense I (7203). Plus of course there is tan in the various Battle Droid offerings (3 pack, Naboo Swamp, various (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda minifig up close

(...) Thanks for the heads up. travis (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Something struck me as humorous about Chewbacca on the Imperial AT-ST box...

I laughed out loud when I saw the back of the box for set 7127, the Star Wars Imperial AT-ST. For those of you who haven't seen this set, it is one of those two-legged vehicles that the Wookiee Chewie stole in Episode 6, and then showed up outside (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.fun)

  Minifig torso stickers

Has anyone made a simple SW Imperial Officer torso sticker that could be mass produced? I'd also be interested in other imperial SW torso prints in gray, Dk Gray and black. If you can make these or have tips on making these, let me know. Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact