 Star Wars / 12310
Re: looking for some set inventories...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:23:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars (and 1 other group), Paul Klenk wrote:
I noticed there is no set inventory for set 4121 "Creator: All Kinds
of Animals". Would you like one?

On the box that came with my set (which included the wonderful little
lap table), there is a legend detailing all the parts and their
quanity. It should be no trouble for me to create an inventory, if you
think there is value in that.

of course! Any set we don't have is welcome. You never know where some
really cool pieces hide :)

if possible, try and use the ldraw numbers for parts, not just the
description? it makes adding an inventory to the database really easy.

Also, you could read our (unfinished) page about inventorying:

  http://www.peeron.com/inv/instructions

and the page Todd put up a long time ago:

  http://www.lugnet.com/inv/

:)

Dan