 Star Wars / 12322
Re: Who is "Gareth"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 06:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:
Ok, I tried looking in the Customs index, and could find no "Gareth" with
quotes or without.  I clicked my refresh button several times.  Does
"Gareth" have another nom de plume that I'm not aware of?

Dave

He has his own gallery page on fbtb:

http://www.fbtb.net/gareth/

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

"Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@altavista.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
Gareth asked me to let everyone know that his latest jaw-dropper is now • up
for viewing at FBTB - he's always eager to gather what comments he can :)

Tim
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
http://www.fbtb.net

Outstanding work.  Not just this new piece, but all of Gareth's work. • This
guy should be working for the LEGO company.  He has great skill with the • bricks.

Only comment... why not post a direct link to the new work that you
mentioned.  No problem posting the fbtb main link as well, but a great • model
like this deserves a direct link from the message that announces it.  :)

Keep up the fantastic work Gareth!

All the best,
Allan B.