 Star Wars / 12313
Re: Probe Droid Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 04:27:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
Gareth asked me to let everyone know that his latest jaw-dropper is now up
for viewing at FBTB - he's always eager to gather what comments he can :)

Tim
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
http://www.fbtb.net

Outstanding work.  Not just this new piece, but all of Gareth's work.  This
guy should be working for the LEGO company.  He has great skill with the bricks.

Only comment... why not post a direct link to the new work that you
mentioned.  No problem posting the fbtb main link as well, but a great model
like this deserves a direct link from the message that announces it.  :)

Keep up the fantastic work Gareth!

All the best,
Allan B.