 Star Wars / 12349
Re: No more capes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 05:16:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Grant Giandonato writes:
Looking at the new Episode II sets, I'm noticing a lack of capes.  Obi-Wan
doesn't  have one, and in the "illegal" Count Dooku pix he doesn't seem to
have one either.  Anyone think LEGO is ditching the capes?

On a totally different note:  How cool is Jango Fett?  I love his look and
the separate jet pack!

   I don't know about the jetpack being separate--there's nothing in
   that pictures, save the apparently "spaced" head and neck, that
   indicates it is two separate pieces.  I'd be surprised (but happy!)
   if they really used two separate molds.

   best

   LFB