 Star Wars / 12346
Re: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 03:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Tanner writes:
Has everyone seen the new Slave 1 on the Official Site?
http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/01/news20020131.html

How do you think it compares to 7144?  Personally, I like the colors, but
those windows seem a bit to simplified for my tastes.  The original version
I felt did a better job here in being "pure LEGO"

I like the way Jango looks and I'm really glad that LEGO decided to not give
him "horn guns" but rather "real guns" instead.  Hopefully we'll see more of
this.

Shane