 Star Wars / 12342
Re: New Slave 1 on StarWars.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:54:42 GMT

In article <GqtCIF.6DE@lugnet.com>, "Steve Tanner"
<bounga1@REMOVECAPSyahoo.com> wrote:

Has everyone seen the new Slave 1 on the Official Site?
http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/01/news20020131.html

How do you think it compares to 7144?  Personally, I like the colors, but
those windows seem a bit to simplified for my tastes.  The original version
I felt did a better job here in being "pure LEGO"

Hmm, I like it. I think it offers a nice selection of the new slope parts,
which not everyone likes, but I think are nifty.

The new canopy is ok with me. I like all sorts of different canopies for
my various and sundry spacecraft. :^D

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations