 Star Wars / 12356
Re: Republic Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:54:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jude Beaudin writes:
http://www.lego.com/starwars/episode/default.asp?prodid=7163

White, Dark Red and more than a couple of pieces of Lime! I'll be in heaven when
this one is actually released.

I can't wait until May....that's cruel and unusual punishment to make us wait
that long.

Details that I could make out-
White printed ninja walls (?) at the front sides of the ship.
Tons O' white slopes and at least 14 of the 1 x 6 sloped wedges
Light Grey and Dark Red wedge corners (Looks closely at the tops of the wings)
Many trans smoke cockpits!
Clone Troopers! (and they even have Storm Trooper torsos!)
and the elusive brown hood for those who care.

This will be a NICE bonanza!

-Dave