 Star Wars / 12395
Re: Two really impressive 2002 sets ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 05:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Kornhaus writes:
In set 7133 at <http://www.fbtb.net/2002/epiiscans.html>

Any guesses as to what the part behind the 2x2 round engine intake tiles is?
It looks like a 2x2 plate with cutouts sandwiched between the tile and a
black printed R2 body. Has this piece been seen before?

   I think it's 2 or 4 1x1 round plates.  If you arrange them that way,
   that's what they look like--believe it or not!

   Thanks for the scan address, btw--looks like I'm going to be buying
   LOTS of 2002 Ep II sets!

   best

   LFB