 Star Wars / 12398
12397  |  12399
Subject:
forest setting, and beast face off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 07:11:29 GMT

I have posted some pictures of a small forest setting I built to house some
of the more exotic creatures in Legoland, (wookie, ewok, owl, raven, parot,
rat, cat, spider, etc...) and included a few pictures of a face off between
some of those creatures, and two of my lizard babes, Megazard and Jade.
Megazard is the larger lizard, no I don't like mighty morphin power rangers,
he's just the largest lizard I've ever owned. Jade is the smaller in the
tiny beast picture. She would'nt stay still for the camera, so there is just
one picture of her.

hope you like