 Star Wars / 12299
12298  |  12300
Subject:
Minifig torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 04:45:35 GMT

Has anyone made a simple SW Imperial Officer torso sticker that could be
mass produced?  I'd also be interested in other imperial SW torso prints in
gray, Dk Gray and black.

If you can make these or have tips on making these, let me know.

Thanks,
Matt