 Space / 7279
Re: To ladder or turbolift?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:18:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Rideout writes:
Hey all -
I'm seeking input on whether or not my current space craft MOC should use
ladders or a turbolift (aka elevator) to go from level to level. • [snip]
Thanks for your time and input.

-mark

I've found the solution to most spacecraft problems can be solved with
StarTrek style transporters.  You don't even have to have a passageway from
one side of a ship to the other, just use a site to site transporter.  Have
a waste problem?  Transport waste into nearby stars.  Don't have room for a
messhall?  Transport the food directly into the crews stomaches.  No room
for restrooms?  Yep, that too.

Duane Degn