 Space / 7130
Re: To ladder or turbolift?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:53:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Rideout writes:
Hey all -
I'm seeking input on whether or not my current space craft MOC should use
ladders or a turbolift (aka elevator) to go from level to level.

Mark,

I think your decision depends on the layout of your ship. For example, my
A-Wing Carrier used ladders and lifts in different places. The elevator
connected the main deck (including sickbay, galley, escape pods, etc.) with
the captain's cabin and the bridge. The ladders connected the main deck with
the hanger bay. Check out my Brickshelf folder:

Dan,

Wow, I had never seen your carrier before, very impressive. I like that you
included a machine shop/repair feel to your hangar bay.

George