 Space / 7134
Re: To ladder or turbolift?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:01:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:

Dan,

Wow, I had never seen your carrier before, very impressive. I like that you
included a machine shop/repair feel to your hangar bay.

George

Thanks, man! There are also a few interesting shots of the carrier in the
"Captain Ahnee" story, in case you didn't know.

There are few good shots of the sickbay, main corridor and hanger bay.

Dan