 Space / 7109
Re: To ladder or turbolift?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:23:28 GMT

Mark Rideout at MadMax_hm@SPAMhotmail.com wrote:

There should be more pictures available after the first of the month (March)
as our next SEALug meeting occurs - I currently do not have a digi-camera to
provide building progress. It has been fun for me though to see this older
picture and look where I'm at now with it.

-Mark

Cool, that means I get to see it before all these yahoos. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego